Monday, July 29, 2013

postheadericon Want to know how to be Successful?

Do the HUSTLE!

Have you heard the saying "a body in motion stays in motion"?  I'm testing this idea for the sake of all those who want to be successful.  I have read if you want to be successful, at business, life, love, house cleaning (say WHAT?!), then hustle.  

I have begun planning my day the evening before.  I have found if I wake up knowing what I am doing first thing and throughout the day I am much more likely to be productive and constantly in motion towards the goal --- SUCCESS.  A great tip, is to start your day with your challenging tasks first, get them out of the way and you'll coast through the rest of your day! 

It has been working and I find myself being so much more productive than I ever had been in the past.  I got cookies done without stress, and they look great!  I was able to work on them leisurely, without stress because I did not procrastinate (did I mention that I have decided to quit procrastinating?).  I planned to work on them each morning after my coffee, and I did!

There was also time in my days for laundry, cleaning my room, work, social interaction with friends, time with my family and personal time.  Anytime I found myself wanting to procrastinate or take a nap (my favorite way to waste time) I reminded myself that I needed to keep going because being productive translate to money earned and that means I can support my family better.  That's my motivation, and it really works.

Summary:

  • Plan your day the night before.
  • Know what you are going to do when you get up in the morning. 
  • Start with biggest tasks first.
  • Find your motivator, and remind yourself of it whenever you feel like slowing down.
  • Be more productive.
  • Have more time!
  • Bee Happy! 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger