Thursday, May 13, 2010

postheadericon 1000 cookies, 10 days!

Yep, you read it right, 1000 cookies, 10 days.  We can do it!  But we will be hairless, snarling beasts by the time the order is complete! 

When it is all said and done we will have used 30 pounds of butter!  And about 49 pounds of flour and powdered sugar. 

I can still recall the first time someone asked me to do 4 dozen cookies and I panicked!  Now, 400 might set me a flitter, and 1000 definitely will, but I know we can do it.  I love a challenge.

3 comments:

karen said...

Is it a contest? Or an order??
a Big job regardless! I wish I was there to provide quality control...yum!

Unknown said...

It is an order, but we sure could look at it as a challenge (contest)!

karen said...

Wow! Now that's an order!!
Except for the fact that it's a lot of work...a few more of those BIG orders could put you well on your way to financial freedom...very cool.

Followers

Powered By Blogger