Tuesday, April 27, 2010

postheadericon And the panic sets in!

So here it is Tuesday evening and we are set to open the bakery on Saturday...I'm totally panicked!  Do I have the right license?  Is the phone going to work?  Will we have enough product?  Will we have too much?  What if no one shows up?  What if too many people show up?  What if they don't keep showing up and a week after we open we are sitting there twiddling our thumbs?! 

I want this to be successful enough to sustain me and my family, but what if it isn't!  Anyone else ever open a bakery?  Any tips to share? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The only true words of wisdom I can come up with are "don't forget to breathe". I've never attempted an undertaking like what you're doing but have trust and faith that it will all work out. Do your best, work your hardest and the rest will fall properly into place. Best Wishes and Much Success!
Renee of Kudos Kookies

Judy L said...

You know I a a big fan of yours....embrace this new adventure. You will rock!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger