Sunday, February 19, 2012

postheadericon Ready...Set....RE-go!

So, I have obviously not posted in a year (yikes!) mainly because I am new to blogging and don't know exactly what would interest most people...but I have decided I'm going to just blog what ever enlightens me from day to day.

I'm a divorced mother to 5 daughters (yep, 5), 3 grand babies and trying to keep all my spinning plates in the air.


I work from home as a medical transcriptionist.  Doesn't really make me a lot of money, but I do have some great benefits, like being at home...I can work in my PJs, and I literally roll out of bed and into my desk chair to work.  I have raised my daughters while working this job and can help with taking care of the grandbabies while their mothers work.

I also have my cookie business, Sugar Beez, which my daughers and my sister (and even my son-in-law) all help with at one point or another, some more than others.  Gina (my oldest daughter) helps me most with the cookie business.  She is great for me to bounce ideas off of, okay maybe more like she throws my ideas back at me and I have to dodge to keep from being wounded, but we compliment each other very well, because I'm creative and she's down to business.  The ying and yang necessary to make this operation function. 

I've decided I'm going to blog about both my job and my business, share what I have learned about both throughout the years, and maybe throw in some parenting pearls once in a while.

Here is to re-launching my blog! 

ps...e-mail me an address to ship cookies on Tuesday when you let me know you are following the blog - tracy@sugarbeez.com 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina_Michelle said...

I love it! I'll work a little harder on my soft ball - since I'm throwing things!! :)

Unknown said...

Gina, no worries...I'm learning to bob and weave pretty good nowadays, don't ya think?

Dlarosa13 said...

Congrats Mama! You have been and are doing a great job :)

Followers

Powered By Blogger