Wednesday, February 29, 2012

postheadericon My Weakness

My weakness, I'll admit it, is being a thinker...yep, I think too much.  In other words, I tend to spend way too much time analyzing.  One manager I worked for called this "paralysis by analysis."  Yep...that's me.  I have been trying to come up with a topic to blog about, so what did I do?  I would come up with an idea, then analyze it's worthiness or interest appeal...then I would chuck the idea.  I'm sure I probably had some really good ideas, but just overthought them.

This imperfection in my persona causes me much grief.

  • I have times when someone will ask me to do a custom cookie design and I think about the best way to do the design, but have trouble shifting from the thought process to the "doing" processes.  
  • I want to lose weight, and have a great treadmill in the basement, and I will think about going down and getting on to run a mile, but then I begin to think about what I have to get done to complete the goal...shower, 
UPDATE:  I started writing this blog post 2 days ago...guess what I did...thought maybe it wasn't interesting enough, so I walked away from it.  

I went back and read it this morning, and laughed...because last night while at Target, I split the seat of my jeans open...okay, so they were old jean, but I have been gaining weight and I knew I needed to do something about it...that was the last "thread." 

I went back on Weight Watchers this morning and walked a mile on the treadmill.  Whose with me on losing some weight?  Feel free to join in the misery!  

I will be brave and put it all out there for ya...I'm 5'4", weight this morning was 181.4 pounds...squeezing in to my size 12 jeans...so my goal is to drop 2 pant sizes and stay there!  


Photobucket

1 comments:

Helen Andrews said...

Thanks Tracy for your samples...I remember your wonderful cookies at our 25th Anniversary Party...They are so buttery melt in your mouth not to sugary cookies..If a 3 year old says they are yummy and wants more..What a better way to have your product tried out..Will be ordering some in April for Alisandra's Birthday!!

Followers

Powered By Blogger