Tuesday, February 21, 2012

postheadericon Motivation

Yesterday and today I was trying to find something to blog about...which is why I go so long without blogging at all...I just don't know what to talk about.

I follow Marie Forleo and watch her Q&A Tuesday videos religiously.  Today's video was about motivation.

What I know about motivation is nothing...do nothing, nothing happens.  Then it dawned on me...I was doing nothing.  I was not blogging at all because I could not find my motivation.  Marie says to take action, so that it EXACTLY what I'm doing, taking action.

There is no reason that I have to wait for some big idea to hit me to blog, the little ideas will lead to the bigger ideas.  I just have to take some action.


Did you see the cookies I did last week?




I had made them as samples to share at Girls Lunch Out on Saturday, but then I had to cancel, so they are free to new followers if our blog. Email me to let me know you are following, don't forget to provide and address, and 6 cookies will be yours!

Tracy@sugarbeez.com




Photobucket

5 comments:

HeyLA said...

Well, I for one can't wait for my cookies to try them out before I set you to making those rat terrier cookies. Though I am sure they will be FAB!!!

Gina_Michelle said...

I really love the little touches you put on there -- like the green leaf and the pearl center).

LAJRL said...

Hi Tracy. Nothing else. Just hello. Miss ya! J

Alba said...

I'm enjoying your blog, Tracy. It is very interesting and very thought provoking and motivating. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Alba said...

I'm not as brave as you. I will keep my weight to myself. I need to lose weight, but have not been able to get motivated. I also think about everything I need to do to complete a task. I had to start making myself focus on one step at a time. I am going to get it in high gear, though, because if I gain anymore weight, I think my knees will go on strike.

Followers

Powered By Blogger