Friday, December 18, 2009

postheadericon Closing out 2009

I've been reading a lot of business blogs.  Some of my favorites are Spin Sucks and All Business because they break it down and make it simple for those of us who don't know nuthin but no business planning!  Yeah, what the heck was I thinking trying to start a business when I have no idea how to run a business...sure, I can decorate a cookie, but that doesn't mean I will be successful as a business...but I digress...

All Business suggests that as we get to the close of this year we look back at our business over the year and list what worked and what didn't and use that list to help us plan and change the business in the new year.  This sort of reminds me of New Year's Resolutions...but this year I really need to change the things that didn't work for my business...and what was that?  ME!  Procrastinating...I need to stop doing that....really, really need to stop doing that.

To help me prevent procrastinating I have decided that I'm just going to work on the habit...it takes 21 days to change a habit, so hopefully by the end of January procrastination will no longer be a word you will see in my blog! 

Okay Nike...I get it...I gotta "just do it."

0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger