Tuesday, December 31, 2013

postheadericon All Units Prepare to Copy a Broadcast...

Be On The Look Out for...

A female white, slim fit build, long brown hair, wearing fabulous clothes, and glowing personality.  This subject is to be considered armed (with wit) and dangerous (to low self esteem).  Subjected is known as Marie Forleo.

Have You Seen Marie?

If you do not know Marie Forleo, and you are a small business owner, you are missing out on some great vibes and views!  Marie knows her stuff and gives of her knowledge freely!  

I have been following Marie for about 2-1/2 years now.  The MOST important thing Marie has helped me learn is to be confident in myself and MY skills.  I stopped comparing myself to others and just enjoy what I do.  

Her motto is "Have a life & business you love" and I truly do now.  I have learned to set goals that are attainable, but not give up on those BIG dreams!  

Wanted For....

Marie is wanted for making my YEAR!  She gave me a shout on her weekly MarieTV episode today!  Nothing like having your idol say your name to 96,000 peeps!  Check out her video here...

Sugar Beez clear...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger